Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Read the blog post here:
Learn how to make Grinch cupcake toppers using a melting chocolate drawing technique.
• Melted chocolate- dark brown/black, white, yellow, red and lime green
• Buttercream- red and white
• Small red and white heart sprinkles
• Grinch cupcake topper template (download in blog post)
1. Place the Grinch cupcake topper template on baking tray and cover with a piece of wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate in piping bags, and trace the outline of the Grinch using the black chocolate. Allow to harden completely before moving on to the next colour.
3. Using the melted red chocolate, fill in the pupils, and the top of the hat. Allow to harden completely before moving on to the next colour.
4. Using the white melted chocolate, fill in the pompom at the bottom of the hat, and the brim of the hat. Allow to harden completely before moving on to the next colour.
5. Using the yellow chocolate, fill in the remaining area of the eyes. Allow to harden completely before moving on to the next colour.
6. Finally, using the lime green chocolate, fill in the rest of the Grinch's face. Allow to harden completely before removing from the wax paper.
7. Pipe a standard topping to the cupcake using the red buttercream. Place the Grinch on top, and add a few white sprinkles around the icing surrounding the topper.
8. Repeat using the white buttercream, and adding the red hearts to complete.
9. These can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Visit my blog at:
F-sport.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Grinch Christmas Cupcakes (Candy Melt Drawing) from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio videos